Date of Post: 20 Oct, 2018
Nagpur: Mahamatro completed the work of constructing 1152 segments of 2378 segments at Casting Yard in Asoli (Nagpur Rural Area) of Mahamatro Nagpur Project. The Asoli Casting Yard is spread over 19 acres and 6 segments are made in 1 day. The work of preparing 293 T-girder of 529 T-girder has also been completed.
- At Asoli Casting Yard, 260 Metro officials, engineers and workers are working round the clock to create segments, I-Girders and T-Girders.
- Segments are launched on the piers erected in the Reach-4, with the help of Launching Girder.
- The work of installation of about 1100 piles out of 1258 piles is now complete.
- Under the Reach-4, a total of 9 metro stations are being constructed on the 8.3 km Metro corridor from Munje Chowk Interchange Metro Station to Prajapati Nagar Metro Station.
- There are large number of commercial establishments and residential areas in this area, such as Bagriya, Mominpura, Itwari and Mahal.
- Therefore, there is a large crowd of drivers on this path.
- It is now possible to complete the metro work faster in Reach-4 by efficient management of the traffic.
To know more about recent developments of Nagpur Metro-
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .