Date Of Post: 17 Jan, 2018
Nagpur: A 3-members team led by CMRS (Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety) visited Nagpur Metro project on tuesday and Inspected Airport South & Khapri metro Stations, including MIHAN Train maintenance Depot.
During The Inspection-
- The 3-member team, first inspected Airport South metro station to oversee facilities provided there.
- Brijesh Dixit, Managing Director, Maha Metro, led by senior officials, accompanied the CMRS team during their inspection.
- The team boarded Metro Train from Airport South Station and travelled to MIHAN Car Depot.
- The team checked the break system, evacuation system and other on board measures related to passenger safety.
- The CMRS team held a meeting at MIHAN Depot and an audio-visual presentation was organized there.
- The progress of the project and other relevant details were shared with team during the presentation.