Date of Post : 15 July, 2017
Mumbai: MMRC (Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation), which is implementing the underground Colaba-Bandra-Seepz metro corridor, said the work on casting yards on the 7 packages commenced.
- The launching shafts for the TBMs (tunnel boring machines) in Naya Nagar, Azad Maidan & Pali Ground are in advanced stage of completion & the tunnelling work will begin from October, MMRC said.
- The first TBM will be launched from the launching shaft at Naya Nagar.
People Also Viewed :
- 22 September, 2017 Mumbai Metro-3 Update: CM Fadnavis Witnesses Lowering Of First TBM For Colaba-Bandra-SEEPZ Metro-3 Corridor
- 11 November, 2017 Mumbai Metro Update: TBM (Tunnel Boring Machine) Begins Tunnelling For Metro-3 In Mahim
- 18 September, 2017 Mumbai Metro-3 Update: MMRC Received Second Tunnel Boring Machine
- 12 September, 2017 Mumbai Metro-3 Update : Second Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) For Metro-3 underground corridor To Arrive Mumbai Next Week, Check Detailed Information
- 6 September, 2017 MMRC Received Its First TBM For Construction Of Underground Mumbai Metro-3 Corridor
- 29 August, 2017 MMRC Plans to Raise Rs 1000 Crore Through Real Estate to Pump Into Its Rs 23,135 Crore Metro III Project
- 13 November, 2017 Mumbai Metro: Metro Line-3 To Be Completely Functional By End Of 2021
- 1 November, 2017 Chennai Metro Update: CMRL Completes Tunneling Work To Connect North Chennai With Rest Of The City
- 25 September, 2017 Chennai Metro Rail Completes Underground Tunneling Works 5 Months Ahead Of Schedule
- 3 August, 2017 Reliance Infrastructure, L&T and 5 Other Companies Bag Contract for Mumbai Metro Line 2B & Line 4