Date of Post: 1 Mar 2019
On Thursday, Maharashtra Chief Minister Shri Devendra Fadnavis approved Rs 16,909.10 crore budget for MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority).
- The 10-Metro projects received Rs 7,486.50 crore including Rs 100 crore for the Metro Bhavan in the 2019-2020 budget.
- The 10 Metro lines include as mentioned below:-
- Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar Metro-1 (Rs 98 crore)
- Dahisar to DN Nagar Metro-2A (Rs 1,895 crore)
- DN Nagar to Mandale Metro-2B (Rs 519.60 crore)
- Colaba-Bandra-SEEPZ Metro-3 (Rs 650 crore)
- Wadala to Kasarvadavali Metro-4 (Rs1,337-crore)
- Thane-Bhiwandi-Kalyan Metro-5 (Rs 150-crore)
- Samarth Nagar to Vikhroli Metro-6 (Rs 800 crore)
- Andheri (East) to Dahisar (East) Metro-7 (Rs 1,921 crore)
- Gaimukh to Shivaji Chowk Metro-10 (Rs 5 crore)
- Wadala to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Metro-11 (Rs 5 crore)
- Kalyan to Taloja Metro-12 (Rs 5 crore)
- Rs 210 crore is also allocated for Dr Ambedkar and Balasaheb Thackeray memorials.
- The Authority also allocated Rs 100 crore for the Metro Bhavan that is slated to come up at Aarey. In this Metro Bhavan, the Metro Operational control Centre will monitor and control all 13 Metro corridors in the city.
- The 11.28 km long second phase of Monorail from Wadala to Sant Gadge Maharaj Chowk has been allocated of Rs 150 crore which is expected to start soon
To know more about recent developments of of Metro –
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )