Date of Post: 22 Nov, 2018
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Wednesday approved the DPR (Detailed Project Report) of three new Metro lines- 10, 11 and 12. He also approved setting up of Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Ltd for the operations and maintenance of the Mumbai Metro rail.
- The Metro 10 – Gaimukh-Shivaji Chowk (Mira Road) route is 11.2 km.
- The project cost is Rs 4,476 crore.
- There will be 4 elevated stations.
- The Wadala-CSMT Mumbai Metro 11 was 11.4 km in length.
- The Project cost was Rs 8739 crore.
- There will be 10 stations (2 elevated and 8 underground).
- The Kalyan-Dombivali-Taloja Metro 12 will be an extension of Metro 5.
- Its total length will be 20.75 kms.
- The route will be completely elevated.
- Its total cost is Rs 4,132 crore.
- There will be 17 stations on the route.
All these DPRs will be recommended for approval from the state government.
To know more about recent developments of Mumbai Metro –
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .