Date of Post: 13 July, 2018
Mumbai: The MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority) has planned to build a 32-storey Metro Bhavan at Aarey. The Metro Bhavan will be constructed for an operation & control centre for the Mumbai Metro lines, according to a report. Also, the Metro Bhavan will have commercial spaces that would be leased out.
- The Maharashtra government granted a special tag of SPA (Special Planning Authority) to MMRDA, last month, to speed up 5 Metro projects, HT reported.
- The special tag will give MMRDA to take possession of land parcels spread over 73 hectares in Mumbai & Thane.
- The plot size is over 5.03 acre, and with the floor space index (FSI) of 4.
- The proposed area for Metro Bhavan is near Seepz.
- A consultant has been appointed to prepare a DPR (Detailed Project Report) for it.
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .