Date Of Post: 30 Jan, 2018
Mumbai: The MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority) received bids from 11 companies for the Metro-4 (Wadala-Thane-Kasarvadavali) project on Monday.
The 11 companies Include –
- NCC Limited
- J Kumar infraprojects limited
- JMC Projects (India) Limited
- Gammon Engineers & Contractors Private Limited
- “We have received bids from 11 companies for five packages. We will need a week to verify the bids and then will open the financial packages,” Dilip Kawathkar, joint projects director, MMRDA, said.
- The 32.32km Wadala-Ghatkopar-Thane-Kasarvadavali Metro, will connect Wadala in central Mumbai and the neighbouring Thane district.
- The estimated cost of the project is worth Rs 14,549 crore.
Image Credit: MMRDA