Date Of Post: 30 Jan, 2018
Mumbai: The MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority) received bids from 11 companies for the Metro-4 (Wadala-Thane-Kasarvadavali) project on Monday.
The 11 companies Include –
- NCC Limited
- J Kumar infraprojects limited
- JMC Projects (India) Limited
- Gammon Engineers & Contractors Private Limited
- “We have received bids from 11 companies for five packages. We will need a week to verify the bids and then will open the financial packages,” Dilip Kawathkar, joint projects director, MMRDA, said.
- The 32.32km Wadala-Ghatkopar-Thane-Kasarvadavali Metro, will connect Wadala in central Mumbai and the neighbouring Thane district.
- The estimated cost of the project is worth Rs 14,549 crore.
Image Credit: MMRDA
People Also Viewed :
- 16 June, 2017 10 Companies Placed Bids For Civil Construction Of Metro-2B & Metro-4
- 17 October, 2017 Mumbai Metro Update: MMRDA Receives Eight Bids For Civil Work Of Metro 2B Corridor From DN Nagar to Bandra-Kurla Complex
- 20 November, 2017 Mumbai Metro Update: MMRDA Invites Bidders For Five Packages Worth Rs 2,700 Crore For Mumbai Metro-IV Line
- 29 November, 2017 Mumbai Metro-2B Update: MMRDA Shortlisted Eight Bidders For Construction Of Metro 2B Car Depot At Mandale
- 8 August, 2017 MMRDA Receives Permission From Defence Ministry For Construction Of Metro-7 On Defence Land
- 11 April, 2018 Mumbai Metro-7 Update: Pravin Darade, Additional Commissioner, MMRDA Visits Andheri (East) to Dahisar (East) Metro-7 Corridor
- 21 June, 2017 J Kumar Infraprojects Awarded An Elevated Corridor Project Worth Rs 750 Crore By MMRDA
- 4 November, 2017 Maharashtra Government To Raise Demand For Releasing Rs 5,200 Crore In Central Grants For Six Metro Routes In Mumbai
- 3 August, 2017 Reliance Infrastructure, L&T and 5 Other Companies Bag Contract for Mumbai Metro Line 2B & Line 4
- 12 January, 2018 Mumbai Metro Update: MMRDA To Extend Metro-4 From Kasarvadavali In Thane Till Gaimukh