Date of Post: 29 Nov, 2017
Mumbai: The MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority) has shortlisted eight bidders for the construction of Mumbai Metro 2B car depot at Mandale. The financial bids submitted by the eligible contractors were opened on Tuesday. The contract will be awarded after the general consultants evaluate the bids & the executive committee gives administrative approval.
The Eight Bidders Are-
- JV of M/s SAM (India) Built Well Pvt. Ltd. & M/s Al Fara’a Infraprojects Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s JMC Projects (India) Ltd.
- JV of M/s Relcon Infraprojects Ltd. & M/s Ashwini Infradevelopments Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s Ahluwalia Contracts (India) Limited
- M/s Simplex Infrastructures Ltd.
- M/s NCC Limited
- JV of M/s MBZ and M/s RCC Infra Ventures Ltd.
- M/s Reliance Infrastructure Ltd