Date of Post: 23 Oct, 2018
Kochi : On Monday an Agreement is signed between Ernakulam District Auto Rickshaw Drivers Trade Unions Co-ordination Committee and Kinetic Green Energy Power Solutions to run the E-Auto services as part of Kochi Metro feeder network.
More Information :-
- The co-ordination committee will take the auto rickshaws on hire/rent and Kinetic has agreed to let it on hire on a pilot basis for 90 days and also this agreement will be reviewed and extended on mutual terms and conditions, according to the Agreement.
- During the phase-1, Kinetic has to give 20 E-autos.
- The co-ordination committee will arrange the auto rickshaw drivers in the Greater Kochi area.
- The government notified uniform and name plates will be given to the drivers.
- The committee will ensure that E auto rickshaw is only used as Metro feeder services, as specified by the owner.
- The KMRL (Kochi Metro Rail Ltd) has, earlier, signed an agreement with Kinetic Green Energy and Power Solutions to launch E-Autos in Kochi.
- The autos will be distributed in 6 metro stations such as Aluva, Edappally, Kalamassery, Kaloor, MG Road and Maharajas College.
To know more about recent developments of Kochi Metro-
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .