Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
Mumbai: The MMRDA plans to begin construction work on 5 Metro corridors by December 2017. The corridors are:
- DN Nagar-Mankhurd
- Wadala Ghatkopar-Mulund-Kasarvadavli
- Swami Samarthnagar-Jogeshwari-Kanjurmarg-Vikhroli
- Dahisar East-Mira Road-Bhayander
- The new alignments are likely to improve connectivity across fast-growing suburbs, which are heavily reliant on road and rail networks.
- Areas such as Bhayander, Mankhurd, Kalyan & Bhiwandi have recorded a surge in residential populations, which necessitate urgent expansion in transport & allied urban infrastructure. Within Greater Mumbai limits too, suburban rail network & arterial roads like the Western and Eastern Express Highways, and SV Road and LBS Marg bear a disproportionate share of the commuter burden.
- The Metro rail lines would help to declog these routes and cater to areas a bit further removed from the immediate vicinity of these trunk lines.
People Also Viewed :
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.