Date Of Post: 05 Mar, 2018
Mumbai: The MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority) on Saturday announced appointment of contractors for the elevated viaducts & stations on the Metro-2B & Metro 4 corridors in the Mumbai-Thane region.
About The Corridors-
- MMRDA Metropolitan Commissioner U. P. S. Madan, said that the corridors are-
- The DN Nagar-Mandale (Metro 2B) corridor, 23.6 km long & costing Rs 10,986 crore.
- The Wadala-Thane (Metro 4) corridor, 32.3 km long & costing Rs 14,549 crore.
About The Contractors-
- He said, a consortium of MBZ and RCC has been appointed for package 6 of Metro-2B.
- A consortium of GGYHBCL, Neeraj Cement Structural Ltd and MPKHS Pvt Ltd to construct the viaduct & stations of package 7 of Metro-2B.
- For the Metro-4 corridor, a consortium of Reliance Infrastructure Ltd and ASTALDI have been appointed for the packages 8, 10 & 12
- A consortium of TATA Project Ltd and China Harbour Engineering Company has been approved for packages 9 & 11.
Image Credit: MMRDA