Date of Post : 29 June, 2017
Mumbai: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) will appoint a contractor today to develop a car depot for the Metro 3 underground corridor (Colaba-Bandra-Seepz). Tenders were floated in December 2016.
- The depot, will have a built area earmarked for a 2-storey operational control centre building, 2-storeys for the Metro station, administrative office & workshop.
- MMRC had planned to award tenders worth Rs 340 crore (approx US$ 53.13 Million) by March 2017 but it got delayed by 3 months.
People Also Viewed :
- 7 January, 2019 Contractors for electrical and mechanical systems for Metro-2A, 2B and 7 recommended
- 31 January, 2019 MMRC successfully carries out twin tunnel breakthrough at Dadar Metro Station
- 30 June, 2017 MMRC Awarded Contract For Construction Of Car Depot to M/s Sam (India) Builtwell Pvt Ltd.
- 5 March, 2018 MMRDA Appoints Contractors For Construction Of Elevated Viaducts & Stations On Metro-2B and Metro-4 Corridors
- 29 November, 2017 Mumbai Metro-2B Update: MMRDA Shortlisted Eight Bidders For Construction Of Metro 2B Car Depot At Mandale
- 12 January, 2018 Mumbai Metro Update: MMRDA To Extend Metro-4 From Kasarvadavali In Thane Till Gaimukh
- 20 June, 2017 Tata Realty, Reliance Infrastructure, IL&FS and 3 Other Companies Evinced Interest to Modernize Mumbai’s Railway Stations
- 3 April, 2018 JICA Signs Agreement With Center To Provide Rs 6,000 Crore For Second Tranche of Colaba–Bandra-SEEPZ Metro-3 Project
- 30 January, 2018 Mumbai Metro-4 Update: MMRDA Receive Bids From 11 Companies For Wadala-Thane-Kasarvadavali (Metro-4) Project
- 3 April, 2018 Mumbai Metro 3 Update: MMRC Completes 1,267 Meters of Tunnelling for Metro 3 Project