Date of Post : 29 June, 2017
Mumbai: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) will appoint a contractor today to develop a car depot for the Metro 3 underground corridor (Colaba-Bandra-Seepz). Tenders were floated in December 2016.
- The depot, will have a built area earmarked for a 2-storey operational control centre building, 2-storeys for the Metro station, administrative office & workshop.
- MMRC had planned to award tenders worth Rs 340 crore (approx US$ 53.13 Million) by March 2017 but it got delayed by 3 months.
People Also Viewed :
- 30 June, 2017 MMRC Awarded Contract For Construction Of Car Depot to M/s Sam (India) Builtwell Pvt Ltd.
- 29 November, 2017 Mumbai Metro-2B Update: MMRDA Shortlisted Eight Bidders For Construction Of Metro 2B Car Depot At Mandale
- 12 January, 2018 Mumbai Metro Update: MMRDA To Extend Metro-4 From Kasarvadavali In Thane Till Gaimukh
- 20 June, 2017 Tata Realty, Reliance Infrastructure, IL&FS and 3 Other Companies Evinced Interest to Modernize Mumbai’s Railway Stations
- 30 January, 2018 Mumbai Metro-4 Update: MMRDA Receive Bids From 11 Companies For Wadala-Thane-Kasarvadavali (Metro-4) Project
- 23 December, 2017 MMRDA Envisages Investment Of Rs 62,943 Crore For Developing 157 km Of Metro Rail Corridor
- 17 October, 2017 Mumbai Metro Update: MMRDA Receives Eight Bids For Civil Work Of Metro 2B Corridor From DN Nagar to Bandra-Kurla Complex
- 14 November, 2017 Mumbai Metro-2B Update: Simplex Infrastructure Bags Contract Worth Rs 1080 Crore from MMRDA for the Constructruction of 11 Elevated Stations of Metro-2B corridor
- 8 August, 2017 MMRDA Receives Permission From Defence Ministry For Construction Of Metro-7 On Defence Land
- 21 February, 2018 Mumbai Metro 3 Update: MMRC To Complete Tunneling Work For Underground Metro-3 (Colaba–Bandra-SEEPZ) Line By March 2021