Date of Post : 29 June, 2017
Mumbai: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) will appoint a contractor today to develop a car depot for the Metro 3 underground corridor (Colaba-Bandra-Seepz). Tenders were floated in December 2016.
- The depot, will have a built area earmarked for a 2-storey operational control centre building, 2-storeys for the Metro station, administrative office & workshop.
- MMRC had planned to award tenders worth Rs 340 crore (approx US$ 53.13 Million) by March 2017 but it got delayed by 3 months.
People Also Viewed :
- 30 June, 2017 MMRC Awarded Contract For Construction Of Car Depot to M/s Sam (India) Builtwell Pvt Ltd.
- 20 June, 2017 Tata Realty, Reliance Infrastructure, IL&FS and 3 Other Companies Evinced Interest to Modernize Mumbai’s Railway Stations
- 14 November, 2017 Mumbai Metro-2B Update: Simplex Infrastructure Bags Contract Worth Rs 1080 Crore from MMRDA for the Constructruction of 11 Elevated Stations of Metro-2B corridor
- 17 October, 2017 Mumbai Metro Update: MMRDA Receives Eight Bids For Civil Work Of Metro 2B Corridor From DN Nagar to Bandra-Kurla Complex
- 8 August, 2017 MMRDA Receives Permission From Defence Ministry For Construction Of Metro-7 On Defence Land
- 13 November, 2017 Mumbai Metro: Metro Line-3 To Be Completely Functional By End Of 2021
- 20 November, 2017 Mumbai Metro Update: MMRDA Invites Bidders For Five Packages Worth Rs 2,700 Crore For Mumbai Metro-IV Line
- 4 November, 2017 Maharashtra Government To Raise Demand For Releasing Rs 5,200 Crore In Central Grants For Six Metro Routes In Mumbai
- 10 November, 2017 MUMBAI METRO UPDATE: MMRDA Appoints Systra As Detail Design Consultants For Mumbai Metro-4 Corridor (Wadala-Ghatkopar-Mulund-Thane-Kasarvadavali)
- 29 August, 2017 MMRC Plans to Raise Rs 1000 Crore Through Real Estate to Pump Into Its Rs 23,135 Crore Metro III Project