Date of Post : 23 Aug, 2017
Odisha: Minister of State for Railways Manoj Sinha today inaugurated railway projects in Odisha and flags off a Passenger Train.
The Minister inaugurates these Projects:
- The newly commissioned electrified section between Sambalpur & Jharsuguda.
- He also laid foundation stone for a railway road overbridge in lieu of Khetrajpur level crossing No JT-25 between Sambalpur & Hirakud.
- Wi-Fi facility at Khurda Road junction.
- A Special Passenger Train No 05311 (Sambalpur-Jharsuguda) was flagged off by the minister through video conferencing from Rail Sadan.
- Passenger Trains No 58135/58136 and No 58137/58138 between Sambalpur-Jharsuguda-Sambalpur will run by electric loco on regular basis, from August 24.
People Also Viewed :
- 10 February, 2018 Union Minister Manoj Sinha Flags Off Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express
- 30 June, 2017 Railway Minister Promised Vistadome Train Service In Kashmir
- 21 June, 2017 Prabhu flags off a passenger train from Nayagarh town to Khurda Road
- 28 July, 2017 PM Modi Flags Off New Express Train linking Ayodhya & Rameswaram
- 23 September, 2017 Prime Minister Narendra Modi Flags Off Country’s Third Mahamana Express Train From Varanasi
- 14 August, 2017 Electrification Work On Delhi-Rewari Railway Track Begins
- 3 June, 2017 Indian Railways May Introduce Smart Locomotives Soon
- 2 May, 2017 Rajen Gohain flags off Assam’s first Shatabdi Express Train
- 5 May, 2017 Railways to invite financial bids worth over Rs 20,000 crore for manufacturing Modern coaches
- 14 July, 2017 Suresh Prabhu Launches Two train Services From Bhubaneswar & Bhopal