Date of Post : 23 Aug, 2017
Odisha: Minister of State for Railways Manoj Sinha today inaugurated railway projects in Odisha and flags off a Passenger Train.
The Minister inaugurates these Projects:
- The newly commissioned electrified section between Sambalpur & Jharsuguda.
- He also laid foundation stone for a railway road overbridge in lieu of Khetrajpur level crossing No JT-25 between Sambalpur & Hirakud.
- Wi-Fi facility at Khurda Road junction.
- A Special Passenger Train No 05311 (Sambalpur-Jharsuguda) was flagged off by the minister through video conferencing from Rail Sadan.
- Passenger Trains No 58135/58136 and No 58137/58138 between Sambalpur-Jharsuguda-Sambalpur will run by electric loco on regular basis, from August 24.