Date of Post : 10 July, 2017
LUCKNOW: LMRC (Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation) announced that all Metro stations would be provided with Wi-Fi facility which would be free for all ‘Go Smart’ card commuters.
LMRC has given the contract to provide Wi-Fi facility at stations to a private company.
LMRC also received the 6th Metro train set at its Transport Nagar depot on Saturday.
- LMRC MD Kumar Keshav reviewed the operational preparedness of the 8.5km priority corridor from Transport Nagar to Charbagh.
- At the time of the commercial launch, 4 Metro trains will run at a gap of 6 minutes each, LMRC said.
- Keshav also reviewed the interlined section of Durgapuri & Mawaiya Metro stations which have been designed in such a way that commuters can easily commute between railway station & Metro premises.
- He instructed the contractor & LMRC officials to take special care of the cleanliness in premises.
People Also Viewed :
- 18 July, 2017 CMRL To Provide Free Wi-Fi Facility at Stations & Trains
- 14 July, 2017 Railway Minister Launches “High Speed Wi-Fi” Facility At Vizianagaram Railway Station
- 26 August, 2017 DMRC Launches ‘High Speed Free Wi-Fi’ facility at Blue Line Metro stations
- 26 July, 2017 CMRS Likely to Inspect Lucknow Metro Rail on July 27, 28 before Giving Green Signal
- 9 December, 2017 LMRC Inaugurates ‘Technical & Investigation Centre’ For Its Rolling Stock At Transport Nagar Metro Depot
- 3 January, 2018 LMRC ‘GoSmart’ Card Winners To Get Free Recharge Tomorrow
- 6 November, 2018 LMRC & Lucknow Nagar Nigam Join Hands; GoSmart Card Metro Users Can Now Pay Their House/Property Tax At Metro Stations
- 18 November, 2017 Lucknow Metro Update: Ridership Of Lucknow Metro Rail Crossed 10 Lakh In Just 70 Days Of Commercial Operations
- 19 January, 2018 Managing Director, Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Inspects The Ongoing Construction Works Between KD Singh Babu Stadium To Munshipuliya; RS Mishra Will Be The First To Complete AM All 8 Stations In Second Phase (1B)
- 10 October, 2017 Ambassador Of Czech Republic To India – Mr. Milan Hovorka, Visits Lucknow Metro Rail And Take A Ride In The Metro Train