Date of Post : 10 Aug, 2017
Hyderabad: Greater Hyderabad Metro plans to extend its range to 100km for which it is trying to get Rs. 1000 crore (approx US$ 156.25 Million) loan from Japan Bank.
The final decision would be taken at the proposed meeting of the representative of Japan Bank likely to be held in Hyderabad soon.
It may be mentioned that 6 months back, CM of TS, Mr. KCR had instructed the metro management to submit a report to extend its activities.
- The management of Metro started working on the phase-II.
- JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) has agreed to grant loans, authentic sources revealed.
- It may be mentioned in the phase-I, metro completed 8km long work on Nagole – Mettuguda line.
- It has started work on 11km long line of Miyapur to SR Nagar.
- If Japan Bank agrees to give a loan, Finance Department of the State has to guarantee it.
People Also Viewed :
- 26 September, 2018 DPR on Hyderabad Metro Phase-II in final stage
- 23 January, 2018 Telangana Government & Hyderabad Metro Rail Officials Held Talks With JICA For Hyderabad Metro Phase-2
- 9 May, 2017 HMRL: L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Spends Rs 12,000 Crore on Work
- 22 September, 2017 Hyderabad Metro Update: State Government Considering To Take Up Second Phase Of Metro Rail Project Soon
- 28 November, 2017 Hyderabad Metro Update : HMRL Seeks Official Development Assistance (ODA) From JICA For Phase II Expansion
- 9 August, 2017 State Government To Seek Japanese Help For Construction Of Phase-II Of Metro Rail Project
- 22 November, 2017 L&T To Raise Fresh Funds To Complete Second Phase Of Hyderabad Metro Rail Project
- 14 November, 2018 Ameerpet to Hi-Tec City stretch of Hyderabad Metro Rail to Open by December-end
- 15 November, 2018 Hyderabad Metro Update: Skywalk Connecting Punjagutta Metro Station with Mall Inaugurated
- 19 September, 2018 Chennai Metro Update: CMRL Appoints Consultants to Carry Out Design Work for Phase-2