Date of Post : 10 Aug, 2017
Hyderabad: Greater Hyderabad Metro plans to extend its range to 100km for which it is trying to get Rs. 1000 crore (approx US$ 156.25 Million) loan from Japan Bank.
The final decision would be taken at the proposed meeting of the representative of Japan Bank likely to be held in Hyderabad soon.
It may be mentioned that 6 months back, CM of TS, Mr. KCR had instructed the metro management to submit a report to extend its activities.
- The management of Metro started working on the phase-II.
- JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) has agreed to grant loans, authentic sources revealed.
- It may be mentioned in the phase-I, metro completed 8km long work on Nagole – Mettuguda line.
- It has started work on 11km long line of Miyapur to SR Nagar.
- If Japan Bank agrees to give a loan, Finance Department of the State has to guarantee it.
People Also Viewed :
- 9 May, 2017 HMRL: L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Spends Rs 12,000 Crore on Work
- 22 September, 2017 Hyderabad Metro Update: State Government Considering To Take Up Second Phase Of Metro Rail Project Soon
- 28 November, 2017 Hyderabad Metro Update : HMRL Seeks Official Development Assistance (ODA) From JICA For Phase II Expansion
- 9 August, 2017 State Government To Seek Japanese Help For Construction Of Phase-II Of Metro Rail Project
- 22 November, 2017 L&T To Raise Fresh Funds To Complete Second Phase Of Hyderabad Metro Rail Project
- 21 November, 2017 Hyderabad Metro Update: CMRS Gives Safety Nod For 10km Long Mettuguda To SR Nagar Stretch
- 20 October, 2017 State Government Will Sign Agreement With JICA For Second Phase Of Chennai Metro Rail Project By March 2018
- 14 July, 2017 Team From Asian Development Bank To Visit Indore
- 18 November, 2017 Hyderabad Metro Update: CMRS Begins Safety Inspections Of Mettuguda-S.R. Nagar Stretch Of Hyderabad Metro
- 14 November, 2017 State Government Keen On Inauguration Of First Phase Of Hyderabad Metro Rail on November 28th by Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi