Date of Post: 13 Oct, 2017
Meerut: The phase-I of the Metro Rail Project in Meerut will now merge with the implementation of Delhi-Meerut RRTS (Rapid Rail Transit System) Project.
On Thursday, a meeting was held in this context under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary.
The RRTS Project has to be implemented between Delhi, Ghaziabad and Meerut.
- For this, joint work should be done between UP, Delhi, Haryana & Rajasthan.
- Route of the first phase & the RRTS project of Meerut Metro Rail project is one.
- Therefore, both of them should be merged.
- The RRTS & other corridors of Metro Rail Project should be implemented, in the second phase.
People Also Viewed :
- 11 April, 2018 Mumbai Metro-7 Update: Pravin Darade, Additional Commissioner, MMRDA Visits Andheri (East) to Dahisar (East) Metro-7 Corridor
- 8 November, 2017 Work On Metro Rail Line From Bahadurgarh To Mundka Near To Its Completion
- 23 August, 2017 Work on Taloja-Diva-Dombivli-Kalyan metro to start by 2018: CM
- 18 July, 2017 Pune Metro Work Finally Picking Up Pace
- 30 March, 2017 Delhi Metro: DMRC to extend its metro rail connectivity till Sonipat
- 13 January, 2018 Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis Approves Detailed Project Report For Extension Of Metro 4A Project Route From Kasarvadavali To Gaimukh
- 29 December, 2017 Pune Metro Update: Trial Run On First Corridor Of Pune Metro Rail Expected In 2018
- 27 January, 2018 Hyderabad Metro Update: DMRC To Prepare Detailed Project Report Of Hyderabad Metro Phase II
- 27 March, 2018 Finance secretary S.N Sahai to submit report on all routes of Delhi Metro Phase 4 to ascertain viability
- 26 April, 2017 AMRC decided to entrust metro rail project works to two companies