Date of Post: 13 Oct, 2017
Meerut: The phase-I of the Metro Rail Project in Meerut will now merge with the implementation of Delhi-Meerut RRTS (Rapid Rail Transit System) Project.
On Thursday, a meeting was held in this context under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary.
The RRTS Project has to be implemented between Delhi, Ghaziabad and Meerut.
- For this, joint work should be done between UP, Delhi, Haryana & Rajasthan.
- Route of the first phase & the RRTS project of Meerut Metro Rail project is one.
- Therefore, both of them should be merged.
- The RRTS & other corridors of Metro Rail Project should be implemented, in the second phase.
People Also Viewed :
- 23 August, 2017 Work on Taloja-Diva-Dombivli-Kalyan metro to start by 2018: CM
- 8 November, 2017 Work On Metro Rail Line From Bahadurgarh To Mundka Near To Its Completion
- 1 August, 2018 Kochi Metro Update: Urban Mass Transit Company Ltd ( UMTC ) Awarded Consultancy Work for Updating DPR of Kochi Metro Phase-3
- 18 July, 2017 Pune Metro Work Finally Picking Up Pace
- 26 May, 2018 L&T Construction awarded the “ Electrical & Mechanical Package” of Dhaka Metro in joint venture with Marubeni Corporation, Japan worth INR 3,191 cr .
- 13 January, 2018 Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis Approves Detailed Project Report For Extension Of Metro 4A Project Route From Kasarvadavali To Gaimukh
- 30 March, 2017 Delhi Metro: DMRC to extend its metro rail connectivity till Sonipat
- 27 January, 2018 Hyderabad Metro Update: DMRC To Prepare Detailed Project Report Of Hyderabad Metro Phase II
- 29 December, 2017 Pune Metro Update: Trial Run On First Corridor Of Pune Metro Rail Expected In 2018
- 18 May, 2018 Nagpur Metro Update: Pile Foundation Construction Work Starts for Central Viaduct Portion of Gaddigodam Metro Station