Date of Post: 13 Oct, 2017
Meerut: The phase-I of the Metro Rail Project in Meerut will now merge with the implementation of Delhi-Meerut RRTS (Rapid Rail Transit System) Project.
On Thursday, a meeting was held in this context under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary.
The RRTS Project has to be implemented between Delhi, Ghaziabad and Meerut.
- For this, joint work should be done between UP, Delhi, Haryana & Rajasthan.
- Route of the first phase & the RRTS project of Meerut Metro Rail project is one.
- Therefore, both of them should be merged.
- The RRTS & other corridors of Metro Rail Project should be implemented, in the second phase.
People Also Viewed :
- 23 August, 2017 Work on Taloja-Diva-Dombivli-Kalyan metro to start by 2018: CM
- 8 November, 2017 Work On Metro Rail Line From Bahadurgarh To Mundka Near To Its Completion
- 18 July, 2017 Pune Metro Work Finally Picking Up Pace
- 30 March, 2017 Delhi Metro: DMRC to extend its metro rail connectivity till Sonipat
- 26 April, 2017 AMRC decided to entrust metro rail project works to two companies
- 13 June, 2017 Namma Metro Phase 1 to Boost Funding for Phase 2
- 15 July, 2017 Japan Awaits Centre’s Nod For Funding the Next Phase of Chennai Metro Rail
- 6 October, 2017 Bangalore Metro Update : European Investment Bank (EIB) Signs a Finance Contract to Lend €300 million For Second Phase of Bangalore Metro
- 7 October, 2017 Mumbai Metro Update: Work On Both Metro-7 & Metro-2A Projects Going On Fast Pace
- 2 November, 2017 Chennai Metro Update : Work On Elevated Stretch Of phase-I Extension Of Chennai Metro Rail Set To Begin Soon