Date of Post: 09 Jan, 2019
Mumbai: National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) invites tenders for “Field survey and investigation works related to design and construction of Tunnel for double line High Speed Railway between Mumbai underground station at BKC and Shilphata in Thane.”
- Name of work: Field survey and investigation works related to design and construction of Tunnel for double line High Speed Railway between Mumbai underground station at BKC and Shilphata in Thane
- Estimated cost: INR 31,86,000
- Completion period: 12 months
- Date and time of issue of tenders: 10:30 hrs.to 16:00 hrs. on all working days from 01.01.2019 to 24.01.2019
- Date and time of submission of tender: Up to 25.01.2019 up to 11:00 hrs.
- Date and time of opening of Bid: On 25.01.2019 at 11:30 hrs.
- Tender to be submitted / deposited / addressed (if it is sent by Post) to the office of :
Chief Project Manager-I,
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited,
1105& 1106, 11th Floor, Universal Majestic P L Lokhande Marg, Opp: RBK International Academy Chembur West, Mumbai 400043
For more details: Click Here
To know more about recent developments of Mumbai Metro –
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways, Metro and Transportation Sector of India.
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information.