Date Of Post: 08 May, 2018
The survey for finalizing the route of the MAHSR Project passing through Diva has reached its final stage and is likely to be completed by this month end following which the negotiations over acquisitions will start, informed officials.
- A team from the Thane revenue department along with the National High Speed Railway Corporation Limited, Land Records Division embarked on a joint plot measurement today.
- An official from the team confirmed the route of the high speed corridor passing through the suburb should be finalized by this month end.
- “We have completed the initial surveys and started with earmarking the final route to get an accurate idea of the train course.”
- We will jointly make a note of the quantum of land be required for executing the project in this area after which negotiations with the landowners will begin,” said an official from the revenue department.
- The rail route will be on an elevated level & the route will require 17.5m wide access including 13.5m for the high speed rails and the rest for access roads adjoining it.
Image Credit: Cheng-en Cheng | Wikimedia Commons