Date of Post: 02 Jan, 2019
Nagpur: Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Tuesday reviewed the under-construction Nagpur Metro project and asked authorities to make a Detailed Project Report (DPR) of its second phase. This phase is to be completed in 4 years. The 48.30 kilometres long Nagpur Metro phase 2 is estimated to cost Rs 11,216 crore.
- The Nagpur Metro phase-2 will cover-
- MIDC ESR to MIHAN
- Automotive Square to Kanhan River
- Lokmanya Nagar to Hingna
- Prajapati Nagar to Transport Nagar
- Vasudev Nagar to Dattawadi
- Fadnavis also directed MahaMetro to submit a DPR for Nashik Metro in 2 months.
- MahaMetro (Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd) is a 50:50 joint venture of the Centre and Maharashtra government.
To know more about recent developments of Nagpur Metro-
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .