Date of Post: 22 Jan, 2019
Pune: MahaMetro has set up a War Room for monitoring the Pune Metro Rail project. The War Room was inaugurated by MahaMetro, Managing Director, Dr. Brijesh Dixit on 14.1.2019. 6 large monitor screens have been installed in this war room, which will continuously display the project progress, according to officials of MahaMetro.
- The War Room will help in getting the Metro work done on time.
- Mahametro is using 5D BIM technology which will help to monitor project progress on different parameters, officials said.
- The technology will also help evaluate the project on time as-well-as cost factor.
- A MahaMetro official,“The 5D BIM is an intelligent model-based process that provides an insight to help you plan, design, construct and manage buildings and infrastructure systematically. It is an important tool for solving the design and construction coordination based on project progress and project cost.”
- Over 30% of the metro project work has been completed, officials said.
- 12-km of Pune Metro project would be completed by end of this year.
To know more about recent developments of Pune Metro –
( Please reach us at email@example.com for more information. )