Date of Post : 08 Aug, 2017
Nagpur: Maha Metro, which is pulling out all stops to conduct a trial run of Nagpur Metro, will complete track laying by August 25.
The trial run will be till then carried on between Mihan depot & Khapri Metro station.
The installation of electrical traction system will simultaneously go on.
There were 2 types in the grade section, according to a source in Mahametro
* “One is the ballasted (gravel) track which covers most of the stretch
* The other is ballast-less (concrete) track that covers the viaduct over Concor siding.
Further to Know :
* Around 90% of the work on ballasted track is over & 25% work on ballast less track remains.
* We will complete both by August 25 and then the coaches will be able to travel from Mihan depot to Airport South station”, he said.
People Also Viewed :
- 8 September, 2017 RDSO Inspected The Track & Other Infrastructure Of Grade Section Of Nagpur Metro
- 2 September, 2017 Maha Metro Begins Internal Trial Runs From Mihan Depot to South of Airport
- 11 July, 2017 Coaches of Nagpur Metro to Arrive By This Month-end, Trials After August 15
- 23 October, 2017 Nagpur Metro Update: RDSO To Hold Trial Of At Grade Section Of Nagpur Metro Rail By Early November
- 17 January, 2018 Nagpur Metro Update: 3 Members Team Led By Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety Inspects Nagpur Metro Project
- 30 January, 2018 Nagpur Metro Update: Mahametro To Complete Work On Hingna depot to Subhash Nagar Stretch Of Nagpur Metro Project By August
- 29 July, 2017 Mahametro Gets the First Shunting Vehicle ‘Buland’
- 7 November, 2017 Nagpur Metro Update: MahaMetro Sent Trial Run Results Of ‘At Grade’ Section To RDSO (Research Design & Standards Organization)
- 27 September, 2017 Nagpur Metro Update: Maha-Metro To Conduct Formal Trial Run of Nagpur Metro Rail On September 30
- 19 September, 2017 Nagpur Metro Completes All Tests To Start Trial Run Between Mihan Depot & Khapri Metro Station