Date of Post: 27 Sep, 2018
Lucknow: Work on the 23-km stretch from the Chaudhary Charan Singh airport to Munshipullia of Lucknow Metro Rail project will be completed by April 2019. This stretch will have 21 metro stations.
At present, the Lucknow metro operates a 8.5-km section between the Charbagh railway station and Transport Nagar.
- By April 2019, metro rail services will become operational on this 23-kilometre-long stretch.
- With the opening this stretch, the entire north-south corridor of the Lucknow metro rail will become operational.
- So far, nearly 85% of the work has been done.
- The LMRC expects that once this route becomes operational, nearly 1 lakh passengers will use it everyday.
- On this 23 km long route, the maximum fare will be Rs 60
- Presently, it takes about 90 minutes to reach from Munshipulia to the airport, but once the route is operational, this distance will be covered in 40 minutes.
To know more about recent developments of Lucknow Metro-
06 Sep, 2018 : Hon’ble Chief Minister Inaugurates Exhibition On The Occasion Of ‘Lucknow Metro Diwas’, 2018; Unveils Lucknow Metro ‘Mascot’ & ‘Mobile App’; Lauds Lucknow Metro For Being Excellent In Quality & Service
04 Sep, 2018 : Lucknow Metro Diwas, 2018: A Curtain Raiser!!!
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .