Date of Post: 14 Sep, 2017
Lucknow: on Wednesday, the LMRC (Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation) received the 7th set of train coaches at Transport Nagar Metro Depot, officials said.
The coaches, are being manufactured by Alstom Transport at their manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh’s Sri City.
This set of Metro train coaches was dispatched for Lucknow on August 31.
- All necessary trials of this train have already been conducted at the manufacturing plant.
- Remaining dynamic trials will now be done in the Transport Nagar Depot.
- The Lucknow Metro was inaugurated by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh & State CM Yogi Adityanath on September 5.
- The commercial operation was opened for public on sept 6.
People Also Viewed :
- 21 December, 2017 Lucknow Metro Receives Ninth Set Of Metro Train
- 22 June, 2017 5th Train Set Arrived From Sri City To Transport Nagar Metro Depot
- 19 December, 2017 Lucknow Metro Update: North-South Corridor Of Lucknow Metro To Be Operational By April 2018
- 6 September, 2017 Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh & UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Flags Off The Lucknow Metro | Here is Everything You Need To Know
- 23 October, 2018 20th & The Last Metro Train Set Despatched From Sri City; MD Flags Off It In Grand Style For Lucknow
- 30 January, 2018 Trainee IAS Officers From Lal Bahadur Shashtri National Academy Of Administration (LBSNA)Visit Lucknow Metro
- 12 March, 2018 LMRC Receives 12th Set Of Metro Train At Transport Nagar Metro Depot
- 28 July, 2017 CMRS begins Final inspection of Metro corridor
- 9 November, 2018 LMRC Receives 20th & The Last Metro Train Set In Its Depot
- 9 June, 2017 Lucknow Metro May Run in a Month, Gets Final Clearance From Ministry