Date of Post: 14 Sep, 2017
Lucknow: on Wednesday, the LMRC (Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation) received the 7th set of train coaches at Transport Nagar Metro Depot, officials said.
The coaches, are being manufactured by Alstom Transport at their manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh’s Sri City.
This set of Metro train coaches was dispatched for Lucknow on August 31.
- All necessary trials of this train have already been conducted at the manufacturing plant.
- Remaining dynamic trials will now be done in the Transport Nagar Depot.
- The Lucknow Metro was inaugurated by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh & State CM Yogi Adityanath on September 5.
- The commercial operation was opened for public on sept 6.
People Also Viewed :
- 22 June, 2017 5th Train Set Arrived From Sri City To Transport Nagar Metro Depot
- 6 September, 2017 Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh & UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Flags Off The Lucknow Metro | Here is Everything You Need To Know
- 28 July, 2017 CMRS begins Final inspection of Metro corridor
- 16 August, 2017 CMRS Gives Green Signal For Metro Rail To Start Commercial Operations
- 10 July, 2017 All Metro Stations To Be Provided With Wi-Fi For Those With Go-Smart Card
- 9 June, 2017 Lucknow Metro May Run in a Month, Gets Final Clearance From Ministry
- 30 August, 2017 CM Adityanath To Give Green Signal To Lucknow Metro on Sept 5
- 28 September, 2017 Lucknow Metro Update: Union Cabinet Approves Transfer Of 1,899 sq Metres Of Land Owned By Airports Authority of India To LMRC
- 24 August, 2017 LMRC Announces Fare For 23 km Long Corridor From Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport To Munshipulia
- 23 September, 2017 Lucknow Metro Update: LMRC To Offer Parking Facility At Few Prominent Stations On Priority Section