Date of Post: 01 Sept, 2017
Lucknow: Go-Smart Card sales are going to begin On 1 and 4 September, the cards can be purchased from 5 locations from 10 am to 5 pm.
You Can Get The Go-Smart Cards From These 5 Locations
- Lucknow Metro Office, Administrative Building, Vipin Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
- Transport Nagar Metro Station, Near G to C lift at Ground Level
- Char Bagh Metro Station, Outside the shutter at Ground Level
- HDFC Bank Ltd, Naka Hindola Branch, Hotel Dayal Building, 76/13 Gurudwara Road, PS Naka Hindola, Lucknow
- HDFC Bank Ltd, Ground Floor, 56 & 57 Chander Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow
The card will be available in Rs 200, which includes security money 100 rupees, it will be refunded on card return Card will get 10% discount on every journey.
ABOUT THE LMRC GO-SMART CARD
It is a contactless smart card working on RF Technology, GoSmart card features available for the passengers are mentioned here under:
- GoSmart card can be used for seamless journey in Lucknow Metro as well as other integrated transport modes of Lucknow.
- GoSmart card can be used for Non-Transport (Integrated with Lucknow Metro) transaction of Lucknow.
- GoSmart card can be used for other Metros of Uttar Pradesh like Kanpur, Varanasi, Meerut, Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur and Jhansi (Integrated with Lucknow Metro) etc.
- GoSmart card supports multiple products in a single card like Store Value Ticket, Trip Ticket, Period Ticket, Tourist Ticket, Special Day/Occasion Ticket. Any two product between Store Value Ticket, Trip Ticket & Period Ticket can be configured in a single card while Tourist Ticket & Special Day/Occasion Ticket can be configured individually on single card.
- GoSmart card can be used on TOM & TVM to purchase smart journey token for your friends & family.
- GoSmart card can be purchased from the Ticket Office Machine and Excess Fare Office of Lucknow Metro stations.
Recharge/Top Up Options-
- GoSmart card can be Toped Up from the Ticket Office Machine, Excess Fare Office, Ticket Vending Machine (TVM), Recharge Card Terminal Machine available at Lucknow Metro stations.
- GoSmart card can be Auto Toped Up by setting standing instruction to commuter’s Bank account (For Recharge, card need to be tapped on Automatic Gates or Add Value Machine available at Lucknow Metro Station).
- GoSmart card can be recharged from LMRC website using Credit/Debit card, Net Banking etc. (For Recharge, card need to be tapped on Automatic Gates or Add Value Machine available at Lucknow Metro Station).
Use of GoSmart Card-
There is option of buying token (for a single journey), smart cards (for frequent travelers), and tourist cards for unlimited travel for one/ three days. Please see detail fare chart available at stations
Use of Tourist Card-
Availability in denomination of Rs. 100 (for unlimited travel for 1 day) & Rs. 250 (for unlimited travel for 3 days).
Refundable security deposit of Rs. 100 Payable at the time of purchase.