Date of Post: Nov 02, 2018
Mumbai: The L&T – Smart World Communication Business has won orders of worth Rs 138 crore from BMRCL (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd) for the extension of Bangalore Metro Phase 1.
- The business has bagged an order worth Rs 138 crore from BMRCL (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd) for design, manufacture, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of telecommunication systems for the extension of Bangalore Metro Phase 1.
- The scope of work includes-
- Public address systems
- Passenger information display
- Master clocks
- Centralised data recording
- Tetra radio communication
- Fibre optic transmission network
- CCTV surveillance
- Telecom supervisory control
- Data acquisition systems
- The unit is also executing similar works for Lucknow Metro, Nagpur Metro and Metro-Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad.
To know more about recent developments of Bangalore Metro –
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .