Date of Post: 05 Mar, 2019
LMRC is all set for the inauguration of the 23-km North-South corridor on March 8 2019.
- Shri Kumar Keshav, Managing Director of Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation said, “Public utilities like drinking water facility, washrooms for specially abled and general passengers are ready while other things are being given final touches.”
- Metro station staff of Housekeeping has been asked to maintain proper cleanliness at the stations.
- The LMRC (Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation) has zeroed in on a space near the airport metro station for the launch of Metro services on March 8 in the presence of Home Minister and other dignitaries.
- The Organization has made necessary arrangements for parking of around 200 VVIP vehicles, 300 VIP vehicles and 400 other vehicles for the inauguration ceremony.
- A parking area matching this requirement is only available near the airport station.
( Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. )