Date of Post: 01 June, 2018
Kochi: The 15th Finance Commission lead by N. K. Singh, on Thursday, visited Kochi Metro. He along withe other commission members traveled in the metro from Edappally to Muttom. The team also visited the Operation Control Centre there.
- The commission appreciated KMRL’s (Kochi Metro Rail Limited) initiatives on
- Solar energy
- Social inclusion for station management
- Water Metro project
- Open Data policy
- Integration of multi model transportation
- Also, the commission applauded the financial model of KMRL’s Kochi1 Card.
- Other commission members included Shaktikanta Das, Dr. Anoop Singh, Dr. Ashok Lahiri, Dr. Ramesh Chand and the Member Secretary Aravind Mehta.
Image Credit: Kochi Metro
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .