Date of Post: 27 Oct, 2017
New Delhi: EPC (Engineering, procurement & construction) major KEC International has won new orders worth Rs. 1,931 crore.
According to a BSE filing, the company’s transmission and distribution business has won orders worth Rs. 1,756 crore across India, SAARC, West Asia, Africa and the Americas.
- The cable business secured orders worth Rs 112 crore.
- The railway business has bagged an order of Rs 54 crore.
- Solar business has received orders worth Rs 9 crore.
About The Company-
KEC International, an RPG Group firm, is a global infrastructure EPC major.
It has presence in
- Power transmission and distribution
People Also Viewed :
- 19 December, 2017 KEC International Wins New Orders Worth Rs 2,424 Crore Across All Business Verticals
- 23 January, 2018 Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd. Secures New Orders Worth Rs 871 Crore To Design, Supply And Construction Of stations
- 1 November, 2017 India Jumps 30 Spots To Secure A Place Among The Top 100 Countries On World Bank’s “Ease Of Doing Business Ranking List In 2018”
- 26 January, 2017 CRRC from China presents its “magic” train windows
- 7 February, 2018 KEC International Secures New Railway Orders Of Rs 1,769 Crore
- 27 March, 2018 KEC International wins orders worth Rs 769 crores in Railway Sector
- 31 October, 2017 Waaree Merlin – High Performance Photovoltaic Module Technology
- 28 December, 2017 A High-Level Panel Invites Fresh Bids For India’s First “Pod Taxi” Project
- 27 September, 2017 Maharashtra government & South Korea signs MoU For cooperation In Major Infra Projects In State, Such as Metro Rail & Smart Cities
- 16 December, 2017 CII EXCON 2017 Witness Participation Of International Delegates From Over 20 Countries