Date of Post: 04 Sep, 2017
Jammu: The RITES has reached the final stage of finishing the DPR (Detailed Project Report), to run a metro train in the city. Clay samples have been filled from different places before standing pillars. These samples have been sent for scrutiny in the lab located in Chandigarh.
This report is likely to arrive within 10 days.
- Ravindra Gupta, director of Economic Reconstruction Agency Jammu, said that the engineers of RITES have filled the samples of soil from 35 places.
- It will be decided on the basis of reports of soil samples whether this place is suitable for construction.
- After coming to the report, these places will help in building a pillar for Metro track.
- With this report, the Detail Project report will be submitted soon.
- After this the next steps will be taken to start Metro work.