Date of Post: 10 Aug, 2018
New Delhi: J Kumar Infraprojects wins orders worth Rs 1,523 crore. The company has received LoA (Letter of Acceptance) for 4 projects including Pune Metro and Mumbai Metro line-6.
About The 4 Orders:
- Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha-Metro) for the Design and Construction of Elevated Viaduct of Pune Metro Rail Project for an amount of Rs 388.58 crore.
- MEGA (Metro – Link Express for Gandhinagar & Ahmedabad) Company Limited – Variation order for Construction of Balance Civil and E&M Works at Rabari Colony, for an amount of Rs 90 Crores.
- DMRC/MU/LINE6/BC/03: Part design and construction of viaduct and 5 elevated stations of metro Corridor (Line-6) of Mumbai Metro Rail Project for an amount of Rs 867.75 crore.
- UPRNN Ltd for the construction of Emergency Medicine, Clinical and Ward Area in the premises of SGPGI, Raibareli Road, Lucknow for and amount of Rs 176.65 crore.
About J Kumar Infraprojects Ltd.
J Kumar Infraprojects Ltd is a Civil Engineering company located in Veera Desai Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Kumar Infraprojects Limited is engaged in construction activities. The Company designs and constructs roads, bridges, flyovers, subways, over bridges, skywalks and railway terminus/stations, among others.
The Company’s projects include Underground Metro CC-24, Delhi Metro Tunnel, Ahmedabad Metro, Balewadi Bridge and Dhankawadi Flyover.