Date of Post: 23 Oct, 2018
ITD Cementation India has won orders valued over Rs 1,066 crore from Airports Authority of India, Vizhinjam Port, Visakhapatnam Port, Mumbai Metro and Rail Vikas Nigam.
ITD Cementation has received LoA/LoIs for –
- Design, Construction, Manufacturing, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Ballastless track work in main line for Line-7 Corridor [Andheri (East)-Dahisar (East)] of Mumbai Metro Rail Project for MMRDA (Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority).
- Construction of Adits and Tunnels in connection with the new single broad gauge rail link between Rishikesh and Karnaprayag, Uttarakhand for Rail Vikas Nigam.
- Construction of New Integrated Passenger Terminal Building and associated facilities at Pune Airport for Airports Authority of India.
- Construction of Breakwater for Vizhinjam Port, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala for Adani.
- Improving Capacity Utilisation of OR-I & OR-II Berths for Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
To know more about recent developments of Railways-
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .