Date of Post: 05 Sep, 2018
Indore: Foundation stone of the Metro project in Indore city of Madhya Pradesh would be laid this month or in the first week of October, a senior official said. “Tenders for the project have already been issued. The foundation stone may be laid this month or in October,” said Indore Collector Nishant Warwade.
- He said, various departments are coordinating their efforts for removal of obstructions in the Metro rail route such as existing power lines.
- Care is being taken to ensure that heritage structures in the city are not harmed due to the metro construction.
- Warwade said,”We have enough land for the project.”
- “Some land in possession of the Indore Development Authority (IDA) too might be put to use,” he added.
- Another official said, under the phase-1 of the project, works of Rs 257 crore will be completed.
To know more about recent developments of Indore Metro –
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information