Date of Post: 20 July, 2018
New Delhi: The Indian Railways is all set to roll out the refurbished Tejas Express soon. It will, either, run between Anand Vihar to Lucknow or Anand Vihar in New Delhi to Chandigarh. The old blue color scheme of Tejas has now replaced with aesthetic Saffron, yellow and brown colours.
- CCTVs would also be installed in each and every coach of the train.
- Earlier, the Narendra Modi led government announced that Tejas trains would run on 3 different railway routes.
- The first Tejas express started running between Mumbai and Goa in May last year.
- Sensors have been installed to trigger immediate fire alert.
- Tejas would also provide LED screens for entertainment in the train.
- Comfortable seats for the passenger will also be provided along with Wifi facility.
- The new makeover includes vinyl wrapping
- In all the coaches, automatic curtains have been installed on the windows.
- The curtains have specialty that curtains are fitted between the two glasses of window.
- Passenger can use a button to raised the window to up and down.
- Automatic interconnecting doors will also provided for the convenience to the passengers to move from one coach to the another.
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India.
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information.