Date of Post: 05 Oct, 2017
VIJAYAWADA: Representatives from HTT (Hyperloop Transportation Technology) One gave a PowerPoint presentation on the project to AMRC (Amaravati Metro Rail Corporation), MD, N P Ramakrishna Reddy, on Wednesday.
Last Month, Andhra Pradesh signs an historic Agreement with With US-Based HTT To Introduce ‘Hyperloop’ Transportation System Between Amravati And Vijayawada.
- The project will use a PPP (Public Private Partnership) model with funding primarily from private investors.
- Hyperloop is expected to move faster than Bullet Trains and Aeroplanes.
- The distance between Vijayawada & Amaravati will be covered in just 5 minutes.
- The MoU marks the first agreement in India for the new transportation system.
- The Public Private Partnership (PPP) is expected to create over 2,500 jobs.
- The Andhra Pradesh is the seventh largest in India with a population of over 50 million people.
- Connecting these emerging development regions with ultra-high speed transportation will establish this region as a leader in technological innovation & sustainable development.