Date of Post: 15 Nov, 2018
Hyderabad: A skywalk connecting Punjagutta Metro Station with Hyderabad Next Galleria mall was thrown open to the metro commuters on Wednesday. The Integrated Metro to Mall Skywalk at Punjagutta was inaugurated by Aravind Kumar, IAS, Principal Secretary to MA & UD, Government of Telangana. MD, HMRL, NVS Reddy; MD, L&THMRL, KVB Reddy and other senior officers were present.
- This 26-metre long skywalk has been built at a cost of Rs 1 crore.
- The skywalks were being built to make the malls world-class, HMRL (Hyderabad Metro Rail Ltd) Managing Director NVS Reddy said.
- He said, Hyderabad Next Galleria, being one of the biggest malls in the city, the best of facilities have been made available here.
- A skywalk would also be inaugurated at Erramanzil mall soon while construction work was underway at Hitec City metro mall, said KVB Reddy, CEO and Managing Director of L&T Metro Hyderabad (L&THMRL).
- He said,“Our aim is to provide the most effective lifestyle to the commuters.”
- The measures involved in proving safety, commuter-friendly travel experience and making the fares cost-effective were truly world-class, said Bernard Tabary, CEO, International, Keolis.
All Image Credit: HMRL
To know more about recent developments of Hyderabad Metro –
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .