Date Of Post: 11 May, 2018
L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited confirmed that the CEIG : Chief Electrical Inspector to Government of India for Hyderabad Metro Rail Project : Mr D.V.S. Raju has inspected 33kV and 415V indoor substations completed in stations at Panjagutta, Erramanzil, Khairatabad, Lakdi-ka-pul, Assembly and Nampally on 10th May ( Thursday ) .
About Hyderabad Metro :
- The Hyderabad Metro is a rapid transit system, serving the city of Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- It is being implemented entirely on public-private partnership (PPP) basis .
- L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Limited is the Concessionaire for this Project.
- They are responsible for construction, operation and maintenance of this Project which is built on PPP Basis.
- The 30 km stretch from Miyapur to Nagole, having 24 stations was inaugurated on 28 November 2017 by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Additional Information about Inspection on 10th May 2018 :
- The stations are part of Corridor-I (Miyapur to L.B. Nagar) of the Hyderabad Metro Rail Project and the inspection is a part of the process for according the sanction for energisation of stations which will facilitate the testing and commissioning activities of signalling, telecommunication and automatic fare collection etc. in this section.
- The six metro rail stations receive power at 33 kV voltage from 132/33/25 kV Receiving Substation (RSS) located at the MGBS and Miyapur.
- Commissioning of these substations in metro stations will further boost the progress and hasten up the completion of Metro Rail section between Ameerpet and L.B. Nagar of Corridor-I .
Image Credit: HMRL
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .