Date of Post: 14 Aug, 2018
Hyderabad: 3 start-ups were selected under the Station Access and Mobility Program (STAMP) challenge. HMRL in collaboration with World Resources Institute (WRI) India, Toyota Mobility Foundation (TMF) and L&TMRHL conducted “smart mobility start-up festival” at Hyderabad Metro Rail Bhavan, on Saturday. This is a culmination day of the STAMP challenge.
The 3 winning solutions are:
- Mobycy, a dockless multimodal shared mobility app that deploys smart bicycles, ebikes and e-scooters through QR code access, with facilities for anyplace pickup and drop-off.
- Three Wheels United (TVU) & Bykerr provides on-demand integrated smart electric auto rickshaws as first and last-mile solutions to the metro with a one-time booking for an end-to-end ride.
- Journee, an integrated ticketing and analytics solution that enables seamless multimodal integration through pre-booking services and optimized public transport operations based on real-time data.
- Of the 85 interesting products solutions received from young entrepreneurs, 11 were selected in the second round of filtering and final pitch was made by them to a distinguished jury at Metro Rail Bhavan.
- About 30 start-up products/solutions were also displayed at Metro Rail Bhavan and they consisted of mostly electric vehicles (cycles, scooters and cars), shared mobility and app based mobility solutions.
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .