Date of Post: 01 Oct, 2018
Hyderabad: HMRL (Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited) Managing Director NVS Reddy on Sunday inspected the works from Cyber Towers to Raheja Mindspace Junction. The MD also inspected Metro stations, street level urban rejuvenation works between Hitec city station and Jubilee Hills Check Post.
- To avoid Metro pillars in the middle of the road between Cyber Towers and Shilparamam flyover, Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited is changing location of 4 pillars on the route.
- They are now shifted adjacent to the flyover and 2 pillars are also accommodated in the central median of the flyover.
- To expedite the construction of 22 Metro pillars and viaduct beyond Hi-Tec city station upto Trident hotel for creation of train reversal facility, Reddy advised the engineers to take up several activities in parallel mode.
- Reddy also discussed the modalities of partial road closure of the road and traffic diversion measures with Cyberabad DCP Traffic.
- Reddy directed the HMRL and L&TMRHL engineers to immediately strengthen all the alternative roads to facilitate traffic diversion.
- This will aid in taking up Metro Rail works round the clock in order to meet the target set by the Governor ESL Narasimhan to launch Metro services on Ameerpet-Hitech city route by December.
To know more about recent developments of Hyderabad Metro-
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .