Date of Post: 18 Nov, 2017
Hyderabad: The Safety inspection of the 10-km long stretch from Mettuguda – S.R. Nagar, has begun by CMRS (Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety) Ram Kirpal, announced L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) on Friday.
This is the only remaining stretch of the 30km long Nagole-Ameerpet-Miyapur route that is slated for inauguration by PM Modi on Nov 28.
- Earlier, a Safety Clearance Certificate Was Obtained For Two Stretches—
- Nagole to Mettuguda (8 km)
- Miyapur to S.R. Nagar (12 km)
- We are thankful to Mr. Kirpal, CMRS, for commencing the inspection from Mettuguda to S.R. Nagar for compliance of statutory requirements for passenger travel,” said L&T MRH MD & CEO Shivanand Nimbargi.
- Once the CMRS conducts testing for the metro route falling under the Corridor Three of Nagole to Hi-Tec City/Raidurg, metro trains can be run for the inaugural stretch traversing the two Corridors, including Corridor One of Miyapur to L.B. Nagar.
The CMRS Will Inspect These Systems Of Hyderabad Metro Rail-
- Civil works
- Signalling & train control
- Rolling stock