Date of Post: 10 July, 2018
Hyderabad: Chief Electrical Inspector (CEIG) for Hyderabad Metro Rail DVS Raju inspected the Yousufguda Receiving Sub Station (RSS) and accorded sanction for energisation.
Energisation of Yousufguda RSS would facilitate power supply for Auxiliary Substations and for Overhead Electric Traction System (OETS) for Corridor-3, after the inspection, Raju said.
- This would help in commissioning auxiliary substations at Metro Stations, Signalling & Telecommunication System, Automatic Fare Collection System in Ameerpet-Hitec City stretch as per schedule.* This was an important milestone in power supply arrangement for Metro Rail Systems, LTMRHL Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer KVB Reddy said.
- Raju added, Yousufguda RSS also feeds supply to TOD Malls of L&T Metro Rail.
- Yousufguda RSS is the 4th and the last RSS that is being energised.
- This RSS will feed power supply mainly to Corridor-3 of Hyderabad Metro Project.
- The other 3 Receiving Sub Stations are located at Uppal, Miyapur and MGBS, which are already in service.
- Yousufguda RSS is fed from the Erragadda 220/132 kV grid substation of TSTRANSCO and is controlled through a Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) from the Operation Control Centre at the HMR’s Uppal Depot.
Image credit: Hyderabad Metro