Date of Post: 28 Sep, 2018
Hyderabad: Chief Electrical Inspector to Government of India (CEIG), DVS Raju, inspected indoor substations installed at 4 Metro stations from Peddamma temple to Hitec City. CEIG inspected the 33kV/415V stations, which are part of Corridor-3, according to L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited.
- This inspection was part of according sanction for the energisation of stations, which will facilitate the testing & commissioning activities of systems such as signalling, tele-communication and automatic fare collection, etc. in the section.
- The 4 Metro stations receive power at 33kV voltage from the receiving substations (RSS) at Yousufguda and Uppal.
- After the inspection, Raju said,“Commissioning of these auxiliary substations will boost the progress and hasten the completion of Hyderabad Metro Rail section between Ameerpet and Hitec City of Corridor-3.”
- KVB Reddy, MD and CEO, LTMRHL,“This is an important development for Corridor-III. With the commissioning of these balance four stations (Peddamma Temple to Hitec City), auxiliary power supply is made available from Ameerpet to Hitec City covering the entire stretch in Corridor-3.”
- Meanwhile, the recently launched Ameerpet-LB Nagar stretch continued to add to the overwhelming patronage with 1.66 lakh passengers using the metro rail service on Wednesday.
- Officials said, of these, 1.5 lakh were paid passengers.
To know more about recent developments of Hyderabad Metro-
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .