Date of Post: 27 Nov, 2018
Hyderabad: DVS Raju, Chief Electrical Inspector (CEIG), Government of India, for Hyderabad Metro Rail, conducted the statutory inspection of Overhead Electric Traction System (OETS) between Ameerpet and Hitech City.
- According to a press release, the traction system is fed from the 132kV/25kV Receiving Substation (RSS) of the Hyderabad Metro Rail at Yousufguda and Uppal.
- The incoming supply to this RSS is drawn from 220kV/132kV main substation of TS TRANSCO.
- The energisation of the OETS will facilitate movement of trains for trial runs from Ameerpet to Hitech City.
- This will also enable testing of various systems of the Hyderabad Metro Rail.
- L&T Metro Rail is moving ahead to complete all statutory requirements on the Ameerpet to Hitech City stretch at the earliest to make the system ready for commissioning and inauguration.
- This will facilitate complete connectivity between high dense corridor of Nagole to Hitec City.
To know more about recent developments of Hyderabad Metro–
16 Nov, 2018: Hyderabad Metro carries 30 million commuters in 351 days
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .