Date of Post: 22 Sep, 2018
Hyderabad: The Ameerpet-LB Nagar stretch of Hyderabad Metro Rail will become operational on September 24. Telangana Minister for IT and Industries KT Rama Rao tweeted that Governor ESL Narasimhan, who had given his consent to flag off the route.
“Happy to announce that Hon’ble Governor Sri ESL Narasimhan Garu has consented to flag off the Ameerpet-LB Nagar metro line on 24th Sep at 12:15pm,” he wrote.
— KTR (@KTRTRS) September 19, 2018
- This will complete the 29 km Corridor One between LB Nagar and Miyapur.
- This will be the fist of the 3 corridors of the metro rail to be fully commissioned.
- In November last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had inaugurated a 30km stretch between Miyapur-Ameerpet-Nagole, part of the 72-km long elevated metro project.
- The concessionaire L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited is building the Hyderabad Metro Rail project across 3 corridors.
- With this stretch, the Hyderabad Metro network will become 46 km long.
To know more about recent developments of Hyderabad Metro-
05 Sep, 2018 : Hyderabad Metro Rail Patronage Touches 20 Million
Narinder Sharma is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and marketing executive.
His interest is in the Railways , Metro and Transportation Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .