Date of Post: 18 Aug, 2018
Hyderabad: The Hyderabad Metro rail again touched a new high ridership of 1.07 lakh passengers on Thursday. The ridership is increasing each day and Ameerpet interchange station saw the highest number of passengers plying.
- The maximum travellers were from Uppal, JNTU and Secunderabad.
- This high patronage is due to traffic congestion near Erragadda, where civic body is taking up road repair activity.
- “It was 1.07 lakh total ridership and 98,000 paid passengers on Thursday,” HMRL MD NVS Reddy said.
- On an average, around 80,000 passengers are travelling in Metro rail per day.
- This season’s highest patronage of nearly 1.50 lakh passengers was recorded on August 7.
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information .