Date of Post: 01 Nov, 2017
Hyderabad: L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited was conferred the “Upcoming Metro Rail Project of the Year” from Construction Week India.
M P Naidu, Project Director, LTMRHL received the award which is the fourth award received by LTMRHL from Construction Week, another feather in the cap for the project.
- “There are many metros coming up in India and when their annual evaluation happens, Hyderabad Metro Rail Project stands out in concept, design and execution due to its superiority. We have set high standards for others to follow,” after receiving the award, M P Naidu, Project Director, LTMRHL, said in a statement.
- “such awards reinstate our commitment to the project and the people of Hyderabad in developing the best metro rail for the city,” Shivanand Nimbargi, MD & CEO, LTMRHL, said.
About The Construction Week India Awards
- Construction Week India Awards recognises & rewards the achievements of the country’s best in construction & infrastructure business.
- The awards acknowledge the efforts across projects, persons & companies that have outshone others in their respective categories.
- Now in their 7th year, Construction Week India Awards celebrate the achievements of the country’s construction & infrastructure players.