Date of Post: 29 Nov, 2018
Hyderabad: The Hyderabad Metro Rail on Wednesday celebrated its first year in service, since commercial operations were launched on November 28 last year. KVB Reddy, MD & CEO, L&TMRHL unveiled the HMR First Anniversary logo and travelled along with children from Aadarana (A home for orphaned and needy students) in a joyride from Nagole to Mettuguda.
K V B Reddy, MD & CEO of L&T Metro Rail (Hyderabad) Limited, expresses gratitude to passengers on the occasion of completing one year of operations of Hyderabad Metro Rail. He thanks the passengers, staff, stakeholders, government and @hmrgov. #MyMetroMyPride #1YearOfManaMetro pic.twitter.com/PCd7RtISzg
— L&T HydMetroRail (@ltmhyd) November 29, 2018
- Reddy expresses gratitude to passengers on the occasion of completing one year of operations of Hyderabad Metro Rail.
- Hyderabad Metro Rail has taken several initiatives to improve the ridership experience of commuters like providing free water, free toilets, exclusive ladies section, cross-sell offers, complimentary newspapers etc.
- LTMRHL (L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Ltd.) has introduced various Last Mile Connectivity options like electric vehicles, rent a bike service, rent a bi-cycle service, cab aggregator service and bus service at Metro stations.
- Reddy said, “I would like to congratulate everyone on the occasion of Hyderabad Metro Rail completing one year of its commercial operations successfully. Hyderabad Metro Rail Project is a unique example of a successful PPP model in public transport in India.”
- Hyderabad Metro Rail has made a significant impact on the commuting behaviour of the people in Hyderabad.
- Reddy said,”I am thankful to all Hyderabadis for overwhelmingly welcoming and adopting Hyderabad Metro Rail as a life-line in public transport. Our endeavour has always been and will always remain to consistently provide best-in-class passenger services and maintain 100% timeliness.”
To know more about recent developments of Hyderabad Metro–
Deepak Kumar is a part of the content team of Rail Analysis India as a writer and analyst .
His focus is on new initiatives on the Railway Sector of India .
Please reach us at email@example.com for more information .