Date of Post : 17 July, 2017
Hyderabad: The Hyderabad Metro Rail work is to get a fillip & move faster as several measures are being taken for the purpose.
The measures include a daily report via WhatsApp by engineers & contractors.
HMR MD NVS Reddy conducted a review meeting with HMRL engineers & contractors to review the urban rejuvenation & landscaping works at Metro stations in corridor-III from Miyapur to SR Nagar on Sunday.
- The newly-created ‘WhatsApp’ group would help track pending issues that can be immediately resolved by engineers & town planning officials & the works can be carried out at a faster pace.
- Later, Reddy inspected the ongoing urban rejuvenation works at different metro stations between Miyapur & SR Nagar.
- Reddy said, overhead electrical wires at Miyapur shall be made underground so that wider footpaths with aesthetic street furniture, better landscaping and more parking areas could be created.
- Chief Engineers (Electrical) DVS Raju, M Vishnuvardhan Reddy & C Vinod Kumar, General Manager (Works) BN Rajeshwar, senior officers & contractors participated in the inspection.
People Also Viewed :
- 8 December, 2017 Hyderabad Metro Update: Work On 8.5 km Long Ameerpet-Hitech City Stretch To Be Completed By June 2018
- 12 February, 2018 Hyderabad Metro Update: L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad Completes Lakdikapul Metro Rail Over-Bridge ( ROB )
- 17 August, 2018 Hyderabad Metro Update: CMRS Inspection expected by this month end on Ameerpet-L.B. Nagar Section of Hyderabad Metro
- 6 December, 2017 Uber Joins Hands With Hyderabad Metro Rail To Provide First & Last Mile Connectivity; Uber Set Up Its First Kiosk At Miyapur Metro Station
- 20 June, 2017 HMR Appointed A Multi-Disciplinary Inter-Departmental Committee For Safety Along Metro Corridors
- 27 January, 2018 Hyderabad Metro Update: DMRC To Prepare Detailed Project Report Of Hyderabad Metro Phase II
- 17 October, 2018 Hyderabad Metro Update: Officials Inspects Metro Rail Work areas Between Cyber Towers and Raheja Mind Space Junction
- 24 November, 2017 TSRTC To Run 50 Buses On 10 Routes To Connect With Hyderabad Metro Rail
- 28 September, 2018 Hyderabad Metro Update: CEIG Inspects Substations at 4 Metro Stations from Peddamma temple to Hitec City
- 24 September, 2018 Ameerpet-LB Nagar Stretch of Hyderabad Metro Rail to be flagged off Today