Date of Post: 07 July, 2018
The NHSRCL has floated a tender for building a bridge in Navsari district in Gujarat for the Bullet Train Project .
More Details :
- It is one of the 60 bridges to be built on the high-speed railway corridor between Gujarat and Mumbai.
- NHSRCL is the nodal body to implement the project .
- The government aims to launch India’s first bullet train by 2022 .
- This has been the first major step towards completing the 508-km HSR network between Gujarat and Mumbai.
- There have been hurdles in the land acquisition process which the Govt. is trying to resolve .
- NHSRCL aims to start civil work by December 2018-January 2019 .
Image Credit: Wikipedia
People Also Viewed :
- 21 December, 2017 High Speed Rail: Work Begins On Undersea Tunnel Of India’s First Bullet Train Project Between Mumbai & Ahmedabad
- 28 February, 2018 Land Documents For Bullet Train Terminal At Bandra Kurla Complex For Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project Handed Over To Railway Minister Piyush Goyal
- 9 February, 2018 Mumbai-Pune & Delhi-Amritsar Routes To Get Bullet Trains
- 14 November, 2017 Bullet Train Project In India Part of Country’s Developmental Plans: Piyush Goyal
- 7 May, 2018 Japan’s Parliamentary Vice-Minister, Akimoto Masatoshi Inspects Sites of Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train & Ahmedabad Metro Project
- 9 August, 2017 Load Testing of Metro Trains Begins on the Special Steel Bridge Above Awadh Rotary
- 21 June, 2018 MAHSR Bullet Train Project Between Mumbai & Ahmedabad ‘Extremely Essential’ for India: Chairman Railway Board Ashwani Lohani
- 23 February, 2018 Maharashtra Allocates Rs 125 Crore As First Instalment For 508.17 km Long Bullet Train Project Between Mumbai & Ahmedabad
- 31 March, 2018 Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train To Have 10 Coaches With Seating Capacity of 750 Passengers
- 8 February, 2018 Rs 7,000 Crore Allocated For Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train Project In Union Budget 2018