Date of Post : 05 Aug, 2017
Mumbai: India will get its first bullet train between Mumbai and Ahmedabad in next 6 years.
The construction of India’s first bullet train project between Mumbai and Ahmedabad will be completed by 2022-2023, Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu said.
- The foundation stone of the project will be laid next month during the official visit of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to India, he said.
- India’s PM Narendra Modi will also be present during the occasion of “Bhoomi Poojan”.
- The high-speed train will run at the speed of 320 kmph.
- A 508km long stretch between Mumbai and Ahmedabad will be entirely elevated that will save railways’ from delays like land acquisition.
- The high-speed train will reach Mumbai to Ahmedabad in just 2 hours.
People Also Viewed :
- 24 June, 2017 Berlin Lobbying For German Firms To Revamping India’s Railway Network
- 14 September, 2017 PM Modi and Japanese PM Abe lay foundation stone for India’s first High Speed Rail project – CHECK LIVE UPDATES
- 7 September, 2017 PM Modi And His Japanese Counterpart Shinzo Abe To Lay Foundation For Training Centre In Vadodara
- 11 September, 2017 Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project Update : Mr. Sanjeev Sinha Appointed as Advisor for Rs 98,000 Crore Project
- 17 July, 2017 Delhi-Varanasi Bullet Train Project Under Process
- 21 July, 2017 Minister of Railways Inaugurates International Technical Seminar on Global Trends in Track Technologies & fast paced construction
- 25 July, 2017 Board Seeks 2 more Bullet Train Corridors in India
- 12 September, 2017 Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train Project Would Be Completed One Year Before Schedule: Piyush Goyal
- 28 July, 2017 PM Modi Flags Off New Express Train linking Ayodhya & Rameswaram
- 18 August, 2017 Soon , Delhi to Amritsar in Just 2 hrs !