Date of Post : 05 Aug, 2017
Mumbai: India will get its first bullet train between Mumbai and Ahmedabad in next 6 years.
The construction of India’s first bullet train project between Mumbai and Ahmedabad will be completed by 2022-2023, Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu said.
- The foundation stone of the project will be laid next month during the official visit of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to India, he said.
- India’s PM Narendra Modi will also be present during the occasion of “Bhoomi Poojan”.
- The high-speed train will run at the speed of 320 kmph.
- A 508km long stretch between Mumbai and Ahmedabad will be entirely elevated that will save railways’ from delays like land acquisition.
- The high-speed train will reach Mumbai to Ahmedabad in just 2 hours.
People Also Viewed :
- 12 September, 2017 Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train Project Would Be Completed One Year Before Schedule: Piyush Goyal
- 17 August, 2017 MMRDA Suggests New Option For India’s First Bullet Train Terminal
- 14 April, 2018 Bullet Train Between Mumbai & Ahmedabad To Be Made Fully Operational By 2023
- 14 September, 2017 PM Modi and Japanese PM Abe lay foundation stone for India’s first High Speed Rail project – CHECK LIVE UPDATES
- 17 July, 2017 Delhi-Varanasi Bullet Train Project Under Process
- 10 October, 2017 Japanese Companies To Showcase Equipments & Technologies Focused On High Speed Rail During India’s Largest Railway Exhibition, From Oct. 11-13
- 11 September, 2017 Mumbai-Ahmedabad High Speed Rail Project Update : Mr. Sanjeev Sinha Appointed as Advisor for Rs 98,000 Crore Project
- 24 January, 2018 India’s First High Speed Rail Project Between Mumbai & Ahmedabad Should Be Completed By 2023: Japanese Consul General Ryoji Noda says
- 7 September, 2017 PM Modi And His Japanese Counterpart Shinzo Abe To Lay Foundation For Training Centre In Vadodara
- 31 March, 2018 Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train To Have 10 Coaches With Seating Capacity of 750 Passengers