Date of Post : 19 June, 2017
Bengaluru: Japan has reiterated its keenness to take up the high-speed train project between Bengaluru & Chennai.
Japan’s Ambassador to India Kenji Hiramatsu, who met CM Siddaramaiah on Saturday, stated that Japan was keen to expand the high-speed rail network in India.
* Hiramatsu was in Bengaluru to participate in the launch of the Namma Metro’s Green Line.
* The ambassador discussed the progress & implementation of several projects in Bengaluru taken up utilising funds from financial institutions in Japan.
* Japan uses the Shinkansen bullet train technology which is proposed to be utilised for the Mumbai-Ahmedabad high-speed train.
People Also Viewed :
- 12 September, 2017 Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train Project Would Be Completed One Year Before Schedule: Piyush Goyal
- 25 July, 2017 Board Seeks 2 more Bullet Train Corridors in India
- 25 April, 2017 New High-speed rail link between Delhi-Gurgaon expected to be operational by 2023
- 5 August, 2017 PM Modi & Japanese PM Abe to Lay Foundation Stone For Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet Train Next Month
- 17 July, 2017 Delhi-Varanasi Bullet Train Project Under Process
- 18 August, 2017 Soon , Delhi to Amritsar in Just 2 hrs !
- 13 July, 2017 India To Get Its First High-Speed Rail Training Centre At Gandhinagar
- 14 November, 2017 Bullet Train Project In India Part of Country’s Developmental Plans: Piyush Goyal
- 24 June, 2017 Berlin Lobbying For German Firms To Revamping India’s Railway Network
- 12 September, 2017 Minister of Railways, Shri Piyush Goyal briefs about the High Speed Train Project Between Mumbai & Ahmedabad – Read More